Year 11 Subjects!
Today we were given sheets with the hard task to choose what sujects we are going to do next year. Are we going to choose Vcal or VET/VCE? What path is going to lead us to our future jobs. At the moment i am still not decided on what i want to do or be. But i want to keep my options open by choosing subjects that will help me get into most UNI courses. I am very interested in the media/film industry. Working on set of a film or tv show by producing, editing, directing or doing the continuity would be my dream job. But more realistic ideas would be becoming a teacher or a phycoclogist. So i am thinking i am going to choose the following for my subjects next year:
- ICT Units 3&4
- Maths Standard
-English (I'd prefer if it was literature)
-Media
-Human Development
-VET course (Digital Media)
I want to keep all my options open!


No comments:
Post a Comment